Tuesday, February 16, 2010

.samuel.





Assalamualaikum.


In this picture is type of pets call rabbit.


This rabbit given name as SAMUEL.


Just want to talk about samuel in this evening.


This little SAMUEL really small and big just as like my hand.


SAMUEL bought by my senior and she also my housemete.


Everyone call her IKA.


I just surprise why did she bought SAMUEL because in our house already have one rabbit call


'BABY DANIA'.


I ask why KAK IKA?


She answer me with smile.


It look so CUTE so I just pick it up and pay.


For the fact SAMUEL really cute.


It hobby eat,eat,eat and eat.


It so choosy.


SAMUEL dont like to eat the dry food.


It favourite is CARROT,KANGKUNG,WATERMELON and GRASS.


I bring it back to my hometown in JOHOR BAHRU for this MIDSEM BREAK.


I bring it back by BUS without a cage and put it in a small uncap plastic container.


So pitty, Im sorry SAMUEL.


My MOM, my DAD, my BROTHER all give attention to SAMUEL.


HUHUHUHU.


On CHINISE NEW YEAR I bring SAMUEL to my village.


All my cousin give SAMUEL attention too.


EVERYONE LOVE SAMUEL.


My mom always ask why rabbit have no voice?


HAHA.


Is it a question mak?


This rabbit have no voice.


So we dont know where it go.


I bought a bell and tight it at it neck so where SAMUEL hide we know.


We know where you are SAMUEL.


Now every morning my mom will shout call SAMUEL!


HAHA.


My mom will give SAMUEL feed.






No comments:

Post a Comment