Thursday, February 18, 2010

Piala Pengarah University Technology Mara


Assalamualaikum. Hope all who read my blog always in good condition, situation and emotion. I would like to share about my achievement in playing ball with lag in a court. It call FUTSAL. As everyone know what is futsal, I have one experience to share. On 6th Febuary 2010, still in this month, last week in Saturday. I have join tournament between IPTA and IPTS it self. This tournament held at ARENA SPORT at KLEBANG MELAKA organized by UITM MELAKA CITY CAMPUS. Everytime after register for new semester I really hope I can show my talent in playing futsal. When i was in school, im so active in sport but not for futsal. I have no chance to show it accept my family. I'm start play futsal when Im in 1st semester in UITM for SUKOL, next semester (jan/2009) for Piala Pengarah and got 1st place. In same semester my group join OPEN MELAKA and back with good experience because all of them come from tough team.
My experience for that game is before enter any tournament have enough stamina and practices. In my 3rd semester at UITM LENDU, I go for KARISMA. I was one of them that been selected by the manager but Im sad because Karisma cant be held becouse of H1N1. My dream is want to be one of player for UITM. Hope ALLAH give me a chance. For this newest tounament at the first Im not confident because my opponent is the player of UITM came from UITM SHAH ALAM. One of the player is my senior that I have join her group for Piala Pengarah. On that day I try my best, so from that I learn lot and got 3rd place. Thank you to all my member of DEDE BOOM TEAM. ;DD

No comments:

Post a Comment