Monday, March 1, 2010

me!


Hye. I'm giving name by my mom and dad is HAZIMAH BINTI BAHRUDDIN. I got 4 sibling. Picture above is all my close cousin. I would like to talk about my self. As all know Im like a boy but the fact is Im a girl. I have 3 brother and Im the third that the only girl. In this picture im been makeup for the first time. All of my them feel suprised. HAHA. It is me. I know lots of my fellow friends wondering that why in act like a boy. The answer quit long. If you all want to know the main reason is I will let you all know. OKAY? I just sit, think about my self and ask the same question. The main reasons is lots of girl and women was make a sex and have a baby before married. The age of them is between 15-21. I know not all of girl like that. ;) . Some how there between 10% to 45% ISLAM girl in Malaysia keep doing that negative habit. How if their parents know? How if when their already married in the future? What will happen to the baby when their grow up? Is it one day my brother married with virgin girl? YUH. All around now set at their mind now is new era and who care about virgin. But not for me. SORRY GUYS. As muslim know all that are wrong in islam and same goes as girl like a boy. What should i do? If i be a nice girl did I can save my self from all that. OKAY. I think if I act like a boy what happen? I will face a bad trait by the citizens? No place for me to study? No place for me to get a job? Low my confidence level to face people? Still have a virgin? How about my parents? Ofcourse there have a answer. I will answer the last question. My parents not really accept my way but i will prove them eve though Im act like this I can study while if they know Im not virgin they will kill me. I will make sure all around me trust me and love me. ;) INSYALLAH. One day I will married after I bring my master after I finish this degree. AMIN. Hope ALLAH will blase me. :DD.

No comments:

Post a Comment